Estate Planning-Business Succession
For most people, every decision is based on the question ‘what will best serve the needs of my family?’ You can’t afford to leave your family unprotected when you are gone.
At McKillop Financial Planning, we can assist you by providing a range of estate planning and business succession services including working with you and/or your solicitor to help you structure a tax-effective estate plan using testamentary trusts and other strategies (including appropriate structures such as trusts, superannuation and insurances) to help protect your assets from unnecessary taxation or the unwelcome claims of others.
If you do not have a lawyer, we recommend the services of McKillop Legal for estate planning services – such as wills, testamentary trusts, enduring powers of attorney and appointments of enduring guardians – and business and business succession planning – for such things as partnership agreements, shareholder agreements and buy/sell deeds. McKillop Legal also has a useful blog.
To arrange a confidential initial appointment to discuss your estate planning and business succession planning needs, please contact us by calling (02) 9542 2904 or emailing us at email@example.com.
GWM Adviser Services Ltd is not responsible for the advice and services provided by McKillop Legal. Fionne McKillop is a director of McKillop Legal Pty Ltd and as a result, will receive distributions and/or other benefits from McKillop Legal Pty Ltd.
Why use a
- making a lifestyle change
- reducing your debts and taxes
- improving your household budget
- preparing for a comfortable retirement
- saving or investing for something special
- protecting your wealth and those that are important to you
- buying or renovating a home, paying it off sooner or investing in property
- making the most of your retirement income and any government payments.